Over the last few years TheLawTog has published many tips on photography contracts for photographers.
Here is a selection of the more popular ones – all in one place for you!
- 10 reasons to have a contract
- Contracts 101
- Contracts 102
- Are digital photography contracts legal?
- 5 ways to avoid client conflicts with contracts
- To use “deposit” or “retainer” in your photography contract
- How long should my photography contract be? (Video)
- Why sharing contracts is bad for your business!
- Using contracts to make sales
- Haggling and Bickering – the need for service contracts
- How to use boilerplate template forms
- Dispelling photography contract myths
- How Using Contract Templates Can Save You Money (and time!)
- How to use TheLawTog’s contract templates
- How to cancel a photography contract