BizRevamp is back!
Running a photography business can be fun, exciting but also overwhelming!
There's taxes, contracts and simply trying to avoid legal issues.
You don't have to go it alone, friend!
TheLawTog® is the only dedicated legal resource for photographers that is run by a lawyer/photographer to help you get your business legal + protected.
So, we get what you're going through..and we don't want you to stress anymore.
We have compiled all the core legal things you need to know into one place for setting up and legally protecting your business.
Two thumbs up for The Law Tog workshops! I found the Biz Revamp webcourse to be an excellent investment for my business. The course, coupled with Rachel’s feedback, was timely and effective. Biz Revamp is a great option no matter what stage your business is in. -
What You'll Learn:
- Setting up a legal business
- Taxes (Federal, state, etc.)
- Insurance types
- Retirement planning
- Contracts education (does not include contract templates)
Bonus: Pricing & Sales tips
- On demand video lessons - Videos so you can quickly go through, understand, and absorb the material – given weekly with study halls built in for maximum impact!
- Printable handouts, checklists and worksheets… so you know exactly what to do to take action and super-charge your business.
- On-the-Go Access - View all the videos on your smart phone or internet-enabled tablet for on-the-go!
- Lifetime Access - and you’re even getting LIFETIME ACCESS so you can learn at your own pace, without any rush, and you can take a break if something comes up.
- Private Community - Inclusion in a private community with other students and photographers like yourself.
I knew that 2017 was the year to get serious about my photography business but I quite literally was paralyzed because I didn’t know where to start. On a whim, I signed up for Rachel’s Biz Revamp class and very intentionally followed the lessons and implemented her checklist.
I very quickly got up and running and have had a successful process ever since. I cannot express how worth the investment it was. I 100% recommend this if you need a logical process to follow to get going quickly and legally. -