From assignment duties and use of equipment, to copyrights and portfolio usage, the complexities of teaming up with a second photographer are intimidating.
At the same time, if you’ve photographed a wedding or large-scale event, you know this partnership is crucial to your success. If you plan to hire (or be hired as) a second photographer for an event such as a wedding, it is essential to complete a Second Shooter Contract.
That’s why we offer an affordable Second Shooter Contract tailored to professionals just like you. Our team of lawyers and photographers at TheLawTog® developed, reviewed, and approved this contract.
The second shooter contract establishes clear rules and expectations between the primary and secondary photographer. It gives you peace of mind by eliminating the unknowns.
This all-inclusive Second Photographer contract bundle includes:
- All-in-one contract - to cover the provisions listed below plus Copyright Transfer, Non-Solicitation of your clients and Non-Competition*.
- Includes legal provisions - Also includes these needed provisions: assignment duties, cancellation, confidentiality, copyrights, duration, insurance, liability indemnification, payment, position, relationship, reproduction, use of equipment, and more!
- 2 contracts - It comes with two different documents based on their status- employee or independent contractor Download includes guide outlining when to use which.
2. Download to your computer (not phone or tablet) and back up your new contract templates. Files come as .doc and can be opened in Word, Notepad, etc.
3. Fill-in-the-blanks and edit to your business policies and local laws
4. Copy and paste into any contract signing system OR simply print!
As a team of lawyers and photographers, we know what it's like.
And we don't want fear of the unknown keeping you up at night.
That's why we offer affordable photographer contracts tailored to professionals just like you. Our team of lawyers and photographers at TheLawTog® develop, review, and approve every contract.
We think this is a pretty awesome combo—legal expertise and photographer know-how.
If you're afraid of client disputes and potential liability, you're not alone. Business conflict is time-consuming, expensive, and harmful. Which makes it essential to protect your work.
Protecting your business with clear and comprehensive contracts is non-negotiable. Whether you're starting out, shooting for free, or an experienced professional, legal protection is extremely important.
Every contract template we provide is easy to edit and should be tailored to reflect business policies and laws in your state.
While you can obtain a contract through a non-photographer lawyer, it may not be the best choice. Since our templates were created by—and for—photographers, they are typically more comprehensive. And cool news, they can save you money.
Lawyer-drafted. Photographer approved.
No recurring fees - just one time payment.
While TheLawTog is run by a lawyer, it is not a law firm and provides no legal services. All templates, courses and products are educational content only. Use of this website does not create a lawyer/client relationship.
All contracts are drafted on general contract principles for the United States of America. These contracts go through a multi-level review process with attorneys and photographers.
Each contract has fill-in-the-blank sections and allows for editing to suit your business policies + local state laws.
All-in-One Essentials Weddi...