Whether it is the beginning of the year or the middle – you can conquer what you need done.
The best day to start? Today. Every day.
I struggled to find planners and pages that would help me focus on the goals and direction instead of mindlessly entering actions into calendar dates without any true plan or direction.
Enter ConquerDocs – the 237 page conquer-the-day-document-kit!
Whether it is the beginning of the year or the middle - you can conquer what you need done. The best day to start? Today. Every day. I struggled to find planners and pages that would help me focus on the goals and direction instead of mindlessly entering actions into calendar dates without any true plan or direction.
I've been using a scribbled form of these for years - and decided to translate into printable fashion to help others. This is great for all photography business owners as they are geared towards the nitty-gritty of business goals, actions plans and keeping track of benchmarks.
Strategic planning will help you conquer your photography business!
These docs come set by calendar month but are undated by day so you can use them over and over again each year.
The ConquerDocs include 237 documents including:
- Planning for the Year sheets
- Year Calendar
- Cost of Doing Business tracking sheet
- Yearly Checklist for Sales Tax
- Yearly Checklist for Income Tax
- Yearly Benchmarks (Goals and Actuals)
- Yearly Benchmarks (Business - Inquiries and Sessions)
- Yearly Benchmarks (Marketing - Newsletters, Blog posts, Partnerships)
- QuarterlyBenchmarks (Goals and Actuals)
- Quarterly Benchmarks (Business - Inquiries and Sessions)
- Quarterly Benchmarks (Marketing - Newsletters, Blog posts, Partnerships)
- Monthly Calendar spreads by the each week with accompanying notes and checklist section (Planner style)
- Editorial Calendar
- To-do lists
- Notes pages
The ConquerDocs are not a tangible product -they are a digital download planner and come in standard 8.5 x 11 printable size so you can print right off your computer onto regular printer paper - or you can use thicker resume/stock paper for a more durable keeping.
You will receive all docs as .psd files for future editing in Photoshop if you desire AND a PDF for printing.
2. Download to your computer (not phone or tablet) and back up your new contract templates. Files come as .doc and can be opened in Word, Notepad, etc.
3. Fill-in-the-blanks and edit to your business policies and local laws
4. Copy and paste into any contract signing system OR simply print!
As a team of lawyers and photographers, we know what it's like.
And we don't want fear of the unknown keeping you up at night.
That's why we offer affordable photographer contracts tailored to professionals just like you. Our team of lawyers and photographers at TheLawTog® develop, review, and approve every contract.
We think this is a pretty awesome combo—legal expertise and photographer know-how.
If you're afraid of client disputes and potential liability, you're not alone. Business conflict is time-consuming, expensive, and harmful. Which makes it essential to protect your work.
Protecting your business with clear and comprehensive contracts is non-negotiable. Whether you're starting out, shooting for free, or an experienced professional, legal protection is extremely important.
Every contract template we provide is easy to edit and should be tailored to reflect business policies and laws in your state.
While you can obtain a contract through a non-photographer lawyer, it may not be the best choice. Since our templates were created by—and for—photographers, they are typically more comprehensive. And cool news, they can save you money.
Lawyer-drafted. Photographer approved.
No recurring fees - just one time payment.
While TheLawTog is run by a lawyer, it is not a law firm and provides no legal services. All templates, courses and products are educational content only. Use of this website does not create a lawyer/client relationship.
All contracts are drafted on general contract principles for the United States of America. These contracts go through a multi-level review process with attorneys and photographers.
Each contract has fill-in-the-blank sections and allows for editing to suit your business policies + local state laws.