Capturing the love between families and their fur babies is a rewarding experience.
That’s why we offer affordable Pet Photography Contract Templates tailored to professionals just like you.
Our team of lawyers and photographers at TheLawTog® develop, review, and approve every contract and release form.
This pet bundle includes forms for Pet Photographers to carry on photography business with clients.
Includes the following legal templates:
- Pet Photography Contract (with Property Release included within contract) -
This contract includes contractual provisions needed to outline the photographer and client transaction for a pet photography session.
Includes provisions such as:
- release of photographer liability for injury/damage
- payment schedule
- client's usage
- release of liability and publication
- circumstances of pet disposition
- accidental waste
- pet history disclosure
- preparation of animal
- control of subjects
- property release for the animal
- completion schedule
- artistic rights
- and more!
This product DOES NOT include a Print Release. If you need those please look at the All-in-One Pet Bundle.
1. Choose the photography contract template you need
2. Download to your computer (not phone or tablet) and back up your new contract templates. Files come as .doc and can be opened in Word, Notepad, etc.
3. Fill-in-the-blanks and edit to your business policies and local laws
4. Copy and paste into any contract signing system OR simply print!
1. Visit https://thelawtogshop.com/apps/my/courses/list for on-the-go access to your educational courses.
As a team of lawyers and photographers, we know what it's like.
And we don't want fear of the unknown keeping you up at night.
That's why we offer affordable photographer contracts and education tailored to professionals just like you. Our team of lawyers and photographers at TheLawTog® develop, review, and approve every contract.
We think this is a pretty awesome combo—legal expertise and photographer know-how.
If you're afraid of client disputes and potential liability, you're not alone. Business conflict is time-consuming, expensive, and harmful. Which makes it essential to protect your work.
Protecting your business with clear and comprehensive contracts is non-negotiable. Whether you're starting out, shooting for free, or an experienced professional, legal protection is extremely important.
Every contract template we provide is easy to edit and should be tailored to reflect business policies and laws in your state.
While you can obtain a contract through a non-photographer lawyer, it may not be the best choice. Since our templates were created by—and for—photographers, they are typically more comprehensive. And cool news, they can save you money.
Lawyer-drafted. Photographer approved.
No recurring fees - just one time payment.
While TheLawTog is run by a lawyer, it is not a law firm and provides no legal services. All templates, courses and products are educational content only. Use of this website does not create a lawyer/client relationship.
All contracts are drafted on general contract principles for the United States of America. These contracts go through a multi-level review process with attorneys and photographers.
Each contract has fill-in-the-blank sections and allows for editing to suit your business policies + local state laws.